About a week ago I found a broken hammer spring in the piano action and needed to replace it. Thanks to the kind folks at the Tuner's Guild, I got a nice little supply now in case I need to repair more.
In order to do this though, I had to take the action out, which I've done before, but this time I wanted to be able to work on the action a little easier. They sell stands like this but I decided I would just make one.
I used some simple pine boards I had laying around and some 5/16 bolts washers and nuts. Using the bandsaw, table saw, and drill press, I put these together. They work relatively well. I need to add some support mechanism so they don't wobble as much but other than that they work well.